Terms of Service
terms of service
Article 1 (Applicable)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
The registration applicant shall apply for the usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the usage registration shall be completed when the Company approves it.
The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
(1) When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
(2) When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Usage fee and payment method)
As a consideration for using this service, the user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company.
If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 4 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
(6) Acts of pretending to be another user
(7) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(8) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 5 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
(3) When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
(4) In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 6 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
In the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
(1) If you violate any of the provisions of this agreement
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered items
(3) In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
Our default liability shall be exempted unless it is due to our intentional or gross negligence.
Even if we are liable for any reason, we will only be liable for damages within the range of damage that can normally occur and within the range of the price (equivalent to one month in the case of continuous service) for paid services. Shall be liable for.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 8 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary.
Article 10 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 11 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 12 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall have exclusive agreement jurisdiction.